Free Mulch & Slash/Needle Drop Off
Pickup Free Mulch
Each year the Perry Park Metro District offers free mulch for Perry Park residents.
Mulch, if available, may picked up on the 1st Saturday of the month, May through September, between the hours of 8:00am to 12:00 pm from the gravel pit located at the rear of the park as shown in the map below:
Loading is “Help Yourself”. Free loading is provided compliments of M.R. Hauling when available onsite.
Slash and Pine Needle Drop Off
During the mulch pickup time you may also bring slash and/or separated pine needles for drop off:
- To drop off slash and needles proof of residency is required.
- Pine needles/slash must be clean from any other debris
- Needles can only be unloaded in the area designated for Pine Needles.
- Needles must not contain limbs, branches, weeds, grass or trash etc.
- Needles in bags must be emptied into the pile. Residents are required to take empty bags with them from the site.